REGISTRATION - PRACTICAL INFO-2020
The Nicole Ginoux Hall
Almost 11 000 sq ft dedicated to electric, electro-acoustic, archtop, folk, and resophonic guitars...
You will also exhibit there as fx pedal, amplifier, pick up and other accessorie maker or wood provider.
- 1 table (240/80cm) 600€ exc. VAT (720€ inc. VAT)
- 2 tables (480/80cm) 1100€ exc. VAT (1320€ inc. VAT)
- 3 tables (720/80cm) 1500€ exc. VAT (1800€ inc. VAT)
- + than 3 tables : 500€ exc. VAT (600€ inc. VAT) per table
Grand Salon Classique (classical guitar manufacturing)
Over 3000 sq ft exclusively dedicated to the classical, lute, post-baroque or romantic guitar, in other words all traditional plucked strings.
- 1 table (140/80cm) 300€ exc. VAT (360€ inc. VAT)
- 2 tables (280/80cm) 550€ exc. VAT (660€ inc. VAT)
YOUR REGISTRATION INCLUDES
- An equipped stand with one or more tables covered with black tablecloth, chairs, and a power outlet. Remember to bring you power strips and other presentation accessories.
- The provision of 6 isolated and secure test rooms to allow the visiting public to safely test the exhibited equipment. In order to assure maximum sound comfort, no demonstrations will be allowed in the showrooms.
- Two name badges allowing you to wander freely in all spaces related to the exhibition halls.
- Reduced rates at the bar areas on all available beverages. No outside foods will be allowed within the festival's walls.
- Reduced rates to evening concerts, tickets to be picked-up on site.
- 3 nominative passes for the Salon de La Belle Guitare, to offer to your contacts and customers – To be picked-up on site.
- The provision of HERCULES guitar standsat the Salon's reception, priority will be given to foreign exhibitors.
- A high-data rate wi-fi connection in the whole precinct.
- A demo showfor exhibited instruments and accessories, contact us for availability.
- Safety for your exhibition instruments and gear during night time and closing hours.
- Communication for the promotion of the festival and the show (internet, newspapers, posters, flyers, etc.)
- Possibility to take photos of your instruments by a professional photographer and partner of the Salon de la Belle Guitare
More Information : firstname.lastname@example.org or on richardstorchi.net.